Clash Royale- Battlefield Guidelines For Beginners
One of the best multiplayer combat game “Clash Royale”, attaining enormous amount of fame in the gaming world. Clash Royale is published by the Supercell. Helsinki and Finland, after the huge success of the cousin game Clash of Clans. Both the games are similar to each other except some of the following differences that are listed below.
• There is no need to build the village or any sorts of crafting work in the Clash Royale.
• The creators introduced a very unique feature “Collecting card game mechanic”, that’s make the users to play more in their spare time.
• As compared to the Clash of Clans game, a player does not need to cook or train the troops. Just select the troop cards and go to the battlefield.
• Two types of currency in the Clash Royale, firstly the premium gems and secondly, the gold coins.
• Gems currency is one of the similarity and sole premium currency that player can attain by spending the real money.
• The area of battlefield is known as arena in Clash Royale.
• No authorities to select the opponent, as users have in the Clash of Clans.
• To unlock army cards, players have to collect the Chests.
• Players can earn chest by defeating the opponent in the combat.
• There are six types of cards such as troops, rare, epic, building, spells, and common, which gamers can gain them according the level of their arena.
• To unlock the arena platform, players have to earn trophies by destroying the towers of the enemy.
There are lots of players especially beginners facing some difficulties on the battlefield as well as selecting the cards for the battle. However, through this, you can understand as well as improvise the gameplay.
• Players have to combat with the other players in order to attain the trophies.
• The battlefield area is known as the arena.
• The arena is divided equally to both the players.
• Both players will have three building, one king’s tower and two arena towers.
• The user’s aim is to defeat the enemy King’s Clash Royale Hack Tower while defending their own.
• Battle commence by deploying troops and casting the spells from a deck of cards.
• They have to deploy the army within their arena territory.
• Destroy the two arena towers of the enemy in order to expand the territory of deploying the troops and with this you can deploy army close to the opponent king’s tower.
Battle End Conditions
• If user destroyed the other player’s King Tower, they will win immediately.
• Elixir regeneration speed is doubled, if both players will unable to destroy the enemy towers within in given time frame
• Sudden death battle beings, if after 3 minutes, both competitors King’s Towers are still standing and each gamer has destroyed same number of Arena Towers.
• In sudden death, first who destroy navigate to these guys the tower will win the combat.
• The battle will end in draw if both players unable to destroy the towers, even in the sudden death. In addition, they will not attain any trophies …